REVolution

At least Hitler was sincere in what he believed in.

Slick Willie is currently on Spring Break somewhere in the world in
search of photo ops with his liberty card, and is free to date at the
expense of 60% of the US Air Farces' assests - the rest are bogged down
in Kosovo, Bosnia, Haiti, etc.  His Slickness' most and only sincere
moment was when he wagged his finger at the American public and
proclaimed (most sincerely) that "I did not have sexual relations with
that woman (pause) Ms. Lewinsky".

Let's also remember that Hitler's reluctant Italian buddy, Il Duce,
caused the trains in Italy to run on time and had an Alfa Romeo town
car.

Politics is fun but we need REVs not REVOLUTION.

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES