repalcing Milano rear speakers

In a message dated 03/23/2000 5:26:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< has anyone replaced the rear speakers in a Milano?  How
 much of a PITA are they to get to?  Better yet, can you fit 6x9 in there
 without doing major surgery to the car?

Sorta - I had someone do it.  I watched and it was a pretty simple procedure.
 The grilles just pop off, I believe.  The cones on the originals had turned
to absolute dust!  I don't exactly recall the oval size, but it's a standard
size, remarkably, I believe smaller that 6 x 9.  Putting in larger speakers
would be a project, structurally.

Good listening!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA