REVOLUTION!!!

Howard.

Unfortunately we Danes are not your average Latin hotbloods
(like Luca? :-) ). There can never be a revolution here
because before the revolt could really get started it would
be time to go home and eat dinner.

There IS a democratic revolution going on pretty much all
over Europe. It's an unfortunate one since the
"revolutionaries" vote for Jorg Haider in Austria, Jean
Marie Le Pen in France, Vlams Bloc in Belgium, the neo
Fascist party in Italy led by Mussolinis granddaughter, the
Republican Party (hmmm makes you wonder) in Germany and in
this country The Danish People's Party - sounds like
something out of the People's Republic of China but it sure
isn't.

Scary as hell but it's a wake-up call for the established
political system to do something about it. We wouldn't want
a 75 year repeat-cycle of political revolutions in this part
of the world.

Jacob Haagerup,
Aarhus, Denmark

'75 GT 1600 Junior (1750 engine)