Re: Karl's stereo interference

well, the interference occurs with the cassette player (at least I have
noticed it only while playing cassettes (I play a lot of tapes); radio
does not have much "blank" time, so it is harder to notice.
The reason I tend to believe that it is an alternator related
intereference is that if it were due to the plug cables, you would think
that the frequencyt would either be the same as that of the engine, or 6
times that of the engine. It seems to me that it is neither of these. I'll
have to check what note it sounds like at say 3000rpm to determine how
many times the engine speed the whine is...

thanks,

karl