GTV6 Hood needed in TX

Hello,

I'm in Austin, TX and in need of a hood and nose (in front of the hood, above
the headlights) for an 84' GTV6.  Also need the plexiglas panel for the hood..
but would consider modifying to a modest hood scoop.  Anyone who has these items
available or can point me to where I can find them please eMail me.  I'm also
interested in aftermarket wheels at a fair price (but you've heard that a
thousand times before).
Thanks,
Greg in TX