Wiring to electric window on GTV-6

My drivers side electric window on my 83 GTV-6 stopped working a couple of
days ago.  Yesterday I went inside the door to see what the problem is. I
have a wire (yellow) that has seperated at an earlier crimp-on butt joint.
It would be easy to fix except that it is broken right up against the wire
bundle that comes through that plastic wire guide from the door frame.  How
do you remove that plastic piece so I can withdraw the wire bundle and get
to that broken wire to repair it.  It might be a snap in but I want to know
before I go and break something. Been there...done that  I also noted that
the other wire (yellow/black) has some badly cracked insulation and I will
try and fix that one as well.  Wiring for side mirrors looks good. Oh well,
might as well open up the other door and check for other potential problems.

Jerry in Houston