More Alfa wheel in dishwasher, lint free dishrags stuff

Greg, please no offense, but until now have always felt Canadians had
something of a rather dour sense of humor. Always assumed it was because
of their / your three week + or -, Spring, Summer, Fall. However, the
English, (and especially) the Irish, the New Zealanders, and of course
the Australians (bunch of jailbirds) have always made fun of most
everything that exists.

But loved your--"Lesson learned by this young boy?  Always bury the
evidence" story.

What's the current expression? Women, ya gotta love em cause you can't
(aren't supposed to anyway) kill em.

But sorry and no doubt one reason I'm a lonely old bachelor, 'those
people' seldom have a sense of humor when it comes to kitchens and
cooking utensils.

However, must admit I wouldn't be all that keen on a woman person using
my torque wrench to stir the Thanksgiving Day gravy.

Biba
Strictly out to lunch in Irwindale CA