164 Tyres

Changing down to 'H' rated tyres is illegal - at least in Australia.
Regardless, it is not a smart idea. 'V' rated tyres typically have a higher
load rating and better uniformity.

In Australia all 164's were delivered with 205/55-VR15 tyres (Pirelli P4000
typically). These tyres work well enough, but I suspect that the car would
be better on 195/60 VR15. But, I haven't had the opportunity to try it out.

I don't believe that my first two tyre choices are available there: Pirelli
P5000 Drago or Yokohama A520. Yokohama A509 might be a good compromise tyre.
Doug Gould
0419 346 853