Water pump has been replaced!!!

Thanks again for everyone that helped me on this project.  I did install
bolts on the bottom for easy removal the NEXT time (I hope that isn't
necessary).  I found the bolts at Eagle (local hardware store) and I think
they were 6 X 1.00 X 55mm.  The only problem with the double-nut fix is I
never got to buy the compressor I had my eye on.

I also replace one of the studs which I luckily found at a local NAPA store.

All and all a great experience ... learned a lot about the car and am now
less intimidated to try the next project:

- - new springs and shocks?
- - new brakes all around?
- - fix the driver side window?
- - new paint job?
- - the list is endless (definitely gonna need that compressor

Thanks again,

Walter Colbourne
'83 Spider Veloce
'91 VFR750F