Re:Water pump bolt

Walter, you can replace the right side stud with a 6x25mm hex bolt with two
washers and coat the threads with a non-hardening gasket cement like Hylomar.
I also used Hylomar to lightly coat my new water pump gasket on both sides. I
replaced the left side stud with a new one and double nutted it back in. I
had to very lightly tap the water pump back on working around the edges of
the pump housing and make sure you do not tap on the center pulley shaft.
Once on, then I double nutted the bottom left stud back in and used the hex
bolt on the bottom right side. Good Luck, Norm.