I figured it out!!!!!!!!

Well... saturday I decided to relax and use some free time
for my 75 Turbo. Apart 4 hours of yesterday (sunday) I spent
in working on the RM250 that won't start, the bastard, I've been
all the weekend with the Alfa.
Well, washed, inside and outside, made a list of "TO DO"s for my
mechanic who will be in charge of HER from 7th April to end
of the month (I'll be abroad), I also abused of her a bit on
some tight twisty roads, made of chicanes and hairpins.

Well.. I figured out I need new tires, I need to check dampers
(are yellow Koni re-chargable??? uh?)... and ... TA DA.... I figured
out what's that damned switch on the ARC I asked about coupla weeks ago!

Well: it must be one of the "last minute addons" typical of Alfa Romeo :-)
That thing should stay in the allarm pad, but it isn't!! The switch just
bypass the light (for not making it annoying) turning on WHEN the turbine
is overheating.....  My mechanic had it on driving from Italy to Russia after
some 1000km with turbine ON! :-))))

Great! ;)

nodoubt,
937 landpilot