Re: alfa-digest V7 #1465

With regard to Bryan's Spider  and its water intake, I have found that at
least on my Spider a screw was driven in near the original hole, leaving the
original hole open to the atmosphere. Unscrew all the screws at the base of
the rear plastic window, pull down the carpet or vinyl and start looking for
extra holes. That small little hole provided my Spider with lots of water on
the parcel shelf. Silicone caulking solved the problem.

Jonathan Kirshtein