girly machinists

>Take the head to an automotive machinists and have him (I've
>never met a female automotive machinists, but assume Kathy Jo,
>formally from Seattle will let me know otherwise should I be
>incorrect) do the work required--especially resurfacing the
>head no more than is absolutely necessary.

Although I don't quite know how my name came up in this
conversation, I don't really know any girly machinists.
When we got the Alfetta, the head went to a machinist for
a complete valve job.  I like to leave precision work for
those who have the right equipment.

Although, Biba knows that I aspire to be a machinist and maybe
next year I will go to school.  They do have them in Idaho.
Running water and electricity, too!

Kathy Jo still in Seattle
Alfetta
GTV-6
Berlina (now on ebay, will one of you please buy it so it
gets a good home?!?!?!?)
Guzzi Monza
little Duc quaaackers