New Alfas

I personally welcome any new european car models to our US market which
currently consists of the blandest of brands from around the world. Whether it's
an Alfa badged FIAT, a GM badged Alfa or an Alfa badged Alfa that's made in
Detroit, I don't really care...as long as it is stylish, different and handles
well. We'll always have the history of our old Alfas...some of us even try our
hardest to keep the history alive by preserving a few samples. New cars offer
something different, not necesarily better, but interesting in their own right.
Please give me a few choices!
- --
Colin Verrilli
Apex, NC
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164 LS Auto
MAARC Web Page Editor: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page Editor: /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Parts for sale: http://home.att.net/~c.verrilli/cbvparts.htm