More Fiat/GM 3/17

Hi Alfisti,

I am about 12 ADs behind and have been watching a lot of discussion
these past days on the of the FIAT/GM deal.  This morning I was scanning
some online financial news and caught this online article you all might
find refreshing, if not a bit contrarian.

http://www.worldlyinvestor.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&silo=home_page&depth=0&article_id=5981

Perhaps, there could be wide hope that Alfa Romeo will stay pure, if you
read into this article the pro Fiat way :-) My thoughts only of course...

D..
- --
Don Suiter - 63 Giulia Spider, 88 Milano Gold
ACOC - http://www.csd.net/~suiter/acoc.html
ACOC tobe: http://www.alfaclubofcolorado.com/
ErEc Imaging - http://www.donsuiter.com/
Looking for: http://www.suiter.org