Does anyone in South Australia have a pair of rebuildable front 105 calipers?

Hi,

Having replaced the flex lines, it became evident that the master cylinder
needed rebuilding. Today I rebuilt it (one of the o rings had split), so I
decided to treat the front calipers to a rebuild too. One piston in each
caliper is stuck, not removable with air or grease.

It would be great to have the car on the road my Monday - we need another
very very shortly.

Does any one here in SA have any for sale or know where I can get a pair?

Thanks
Davide