alfa tour in tejas?

Sorry to take up digest space for this, there was mention of an alfa tour on
the first of april in brenham, tx.  The author of said thread emailed me "off
line" ("off digest"?. . .)
Anyway, the internet monsters at aol ate the email and I cant remember all
the details.  If they would be so kind as to fire another one to me
off-line/digest, whatever. it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, as long as I'm on, I'm changing the u joints and slip yoke on my 87
spider. The machine shop put the flanges on the ends of the rear section of
the drive shaft on upside down, (I put reference marks on the shaft and
flanges before I had them do the u joints, the ref. marks are now not
correlating, flanges are on same ends of shaft as before, just flipped)
Question is, is this going to effect the balance of the shaft?  Im thinking,
if  I just put the ref. marks on the differential flange and flange on front
section of drive shaft opposite the ones on the rear shaft, the meat of the
rear shaft (the shaft itself) will still be in the same relative position as
before, any guesses? anybody even understand what I just said?  mind
explaining it to me?  (Im pretty sure I understand what Im talking about, but
I don't know that it translates all that well.)
I don't want to put it on, then take it back off again if I can avoid it, but
I don't want to let those ham-fisted cretins near any part of my baby again
either.
Thanks in advance,
Jake Hahn
87 Spider Graduate
93 Nissan Pickup (daily driver, parts hauler, car tower, moving van, etc)
95 hyundai for sale