Welcoming Alfa

Perhaps we should give some thought to offering our input to the
Alfa-Romeo group to welcome them back to the states.  Collectively We
must have hundreds if not thousands of years accumulated of Alfa
experience.  Not to mention the extraordinary talents of our list
historians and technical people, you all know who you are.  There's a
lot of collective wisdom here, and a lot of experience with the US
market.  Perhaps we could be of some help?

Al Fista
Not far from El Segundo and Irvine, the west coast Detroit