Re: My Mozart story

A few people have gossiped about this guy, Mozart,
who owns a number of rare Alfas in additon to quite
a few other cars.  Here's my anecdote:

A few years ago, I was going to the movies at the
Old Mill Six in Mountain View (that dates the story,
that theatre complex has since been turned into
housing).  Anyhow, what parks next to me, but a
C-type Jaguar (yea, not a D-type, not an E-type, but
the much rarer C).  It was driven by a middle aged
man, accompanied by a kid who looked like his son.
"Wow, what's that?" I exclaimed.  "Oh, a C-type
Jaguar" he replied, and said nothing further.  Just
parked it along with the Toyotas, Buicks (and at
least one Alfa), and walked into the cinema.

After thinking for a moment, I recognized him as
Mozart from a recent article in Road & Track about
one of his 1930's Alfas.  Needless to say, I didn't
bother to do my usual "rap knuckle on fender to see
if it's a fiberglass replicar".

Jay Mackro