Where do you live?

Why do I like to know where you live?  Perhaps because you my have
something for sale that I'd like to buy IF you live close enough to my town.
More because since I am one of the AROC Technical Advisors who can help with
a problem you are having, there may be some expert I know of near you that
can lend  hand if I can't.   Otherwise, if you are ashamed of where you
live, GO TO HELL!  Fred Di Matteo in Fot Myers, Florida