Re: gearbox mount

Yes, well, there's a fix for that too. If you put a rubber bump stop
on the crossmember so the tranny can't shift fore and aft, the judder
goes away. The softer rubber only makes it worse. This problem was always
there to some extent. I'm told adjustable GM hood bumpers make great
Alfa tranny bump stops. <g>

BTW, heater core tubing is copper. Did you perhaps mean heater hose?