New Intel list, 105-steering box slop et al.

Richard:
For a horrible moment my face went white and my jaw dropped
untill I realized that you hadn't created a new digest about
that infamous chip maker Intel. :-)

Thanks for all the input about steering slop in 105s. The
great thing about this list is that you get input you never
thought about.

Simon answered my initial question but much other input was
offered about the idler arm, the nut at the steering box
output shaft and even an offer to buy an unused spider box.

I'll have to jack up the front of my beloved Rossolino and
get to work. Thank god that you only have to REMOVE shims
from the box - hadn't figured that one out on my own even
though it's obvious - since I wouldn't know where to start
looking for new shims around here.

Jacob Haagerup

'75 GT 1600 Junior (1750 engine)
'75 FIAT 500 L (girlfriend's and pining for the emerging
spring weather in its winter barn holdout)