Re: Largest private car collection

I would hazard a guess that his isn't the largest collection in
the US, but I could be wrong. When you consider collectors like
Reggie Smith, Jay Lenow, and Ralph Lauren, the atmosphere gets
pretty thin. ;=) I don't remember offhand what kind of cars he
collects. His name is John Mozart.

I would say if you want to get familiar with his car collection,
be at Sears Point this weekend. You will likely see some of that
collection pounding its way around the track. He's a regular at
local vintage events. CSRG is running at Sears Point this weekend.
Admission is only $10 for the whole weekend. I'll be there racing
the Bourgeault Formula Junior (#199). Stop by and say hi.

Ob Alfa content: As if you didn't need another shameless plug,
the ARA will be having a track tour of Sears Point this Sunday
during CSRG's lunch break. Details are in the Overheard Cams.
You probably need to call Terry Manchester to pre-register.
Email me back if you need the #.

Simon