Alfa bits and pieces for sale

Hi,

Time to clean out my workshop of stuff I no longer need, including some alfa
bits and pieces. All parts are located in outer Northern Suburbs of
Melbourne, Australia:

- -Pair of alloy Brembo Calipers from GTV6/75/90, in good condition, come with
30% used
 brake pads. $130 for the pair.
- - Set of four Alfetta alloy wheels, standard Turbine Chromodora style
14x5.5in, in good condition. $90 set.
- - Set of front sheepskin seat covers to suit Giulia 105 s11 1750/ or 2000
GTV with long head rest, b;ack, made from high quality long pile Australian
wool. $100set.
- - various other Alfetta mechanical parts including distributors, air-con
components etc. All cheap- I need the space!

I also have various Volvo and Mercedes parts, e-mail
snackov@domain.elided or call 0419 334 383 for more info.

Sasha