New Alfa Romeos in USA...

 Dear Alfa Listers,

   I have been a member of the list for quite a while, however I have been
away for quite a while and haven't kept up to date on the listings, so I
don't know if this has been answered yet or not. Anyway, my question(s) is..,
will the new GTV or Spyder ever be heading over to the USA. If so, when? I
don't know how many of us on this list, and elsewhere have also drooled over
the awesome design, and especially the interior. At one time, about a year
ago, I had inquired to Wallace Design Labs about importing a new Spyder
direct from Italy to America, with all the proper conversions. The price,
supposedly, for this conversion job would have been around $100,000. This
blew me away from the idea completely, as I'm sure it would for anyone. But
anyway, has anyway imported one yet, or gotten close to doing, etc. Anyway,
general news would be extrememly helpful. If I can't get a brand new Alfa
Spyder, I'm afraid I'll have to get a new Elise when it gets here, or get
that classic 1993 Porsche Carrera 2 Coupe I've been eyeing for about a year
now. Any ideas??? Hehehe.., Best Regards to all.., Dave.