Death of Alfa, not in NZ

<The comment that Agnelli ruined Alfa is the biggest load of horse**** I've
<ever read. Prior to the arrival of the 145/146/GTV/Spider, Alfa was in
<serious decline. The cars, by and large, were an awful mess and had been
for
<10 years. The marque was withdrawn not just from NA but from Australia
<<and New Zealand as well.

Nope, it was not withdrawn from New Zealand. We have had most of the range
(apart from some engine/trim variations) right through: 33, 75, 164 (TS &
V6), 155 (TS & V6), 145, 146, GTV (TS & V6), Spider, 156 (TS & V6, range of
gearboxes) and 166. The current models have certainly revitalised the marque
though.

As with the UK we "lost" Lancia when they stopped making RHD versions,
haven't had anything since the Thema and Delta.

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1973 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce