S4 availability

Hi there,

If you are on the west coast, you better be on a list for the S4. Those
dealers that do not charge over MSRP and do not over-book ( 2 cars per month
per dealer ), are at their limits now. Even in other places around the
country, the supply is growing scarce ( folks out here have figured out ) and
price gouging is on the rise. Only 10 months left on availability of S4s.

I am now taking names and numbers, but no orders or deposits anymore. The new
bodystyle A4 comes out at the end of summer. No new S4 for several years.

With the A6 2.7t, I can actually discount the car. You get more toys, more
space, more choices. The S4 is a better investment ( if you can call any car
that ! ), but it is much smaller and harder to get. New sport susp. ( 30%
stiffer), and ESP is coming soon on the A6.

April
Does this mean I should apply to work at a GM dealership now ?

>>get the s4 - same engine, lighter, smaller & less $$$.  also better-looking,
imho.  if/when alfa imports an awd alfa 156/etc, ewe can always trade...

doug "smaller cars are better" sedon<<

- -