Need Milano Fuel Pump

Just finished replacing the steering rack on my 87 Milano Gold. It was a piece of cake! Well, I did have the engine out to work on the starter also. While the engine was out, I replaced the drive donuts, updated the tensioner, replaced all the belts and hoses, and a few other things. I got everything back together and was itching to hear it run again after 6 months. So I hit the switch but it would not start. It turns out to be a bad fuel pump. Was
running fine when I parked it. So now I am looking for a fuel pump but would rather not spend the $200 for a new one. If anyone has a used Milano fuel pump, please let me know. Also I am looking for a source for the front seal for the power steering pump. The seal has these letters on it: GACO ANGUS   IN51455  0770 080 292. My local bearing and seal company couldn't find this particular seal.   Thanks

2000 New Beetle Turbo
87 Milano- For Sale
79 Alfetta- next IT race car