U-505,German sub-marine

Yes the U505 is in Chicago, at least it was when I was living in Northwest
Indiana. I visited it at least twice, I believe it is at teh Museum of sience
and industry. At the time they had a movie of the capture, I visited before they
had videos. If i remember correctly you entered through a tunnel/tube in the
side and exited out the other end the same way.

Ralph Fetsch
Cordova, TN
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 170,000+ miles
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider