RE: Value of GTV

Peter of LA asks about pricing and value of a 1974 GTV.  Mind you, I
have nothing concrete to base this on, but here comes my two cents
worth.

Some club members have had some very nice examples for sale recently.
The asking prices have been above $8,000.  Like I said, they were nice.
straight, new paint and more than decent interiors.  I would have to
think that a 74, even if not show quality, should be worth more than
$4-5 thousand.     I am not sure what the cars actually sold for, just
what the asking prices were.

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal