Which disk

I'm getting ready to buy a Car Disk to help in my fiddling on my Spider and
have a quandary. My car is a 1974 Spider, but its been fitted with an
earlier 1750 engine. The problem is that the Car Disk makes the break with
engine size and I either get one that covers my year Spider, and has
information on the 2 liter, or I get an earlier model disk (69-71) that
will have info on the 1750. I hate to pop for both disks and am wondering
if the engine information will be basically the same allowing me to get the
later model Car Disk, or is the chassis type info basically the same and I
get the earlier Car Disk. Decisions decisions.....

Ed