Door handles on the Milano

The door handles and gaskets are available through the authorized Alfa Parts
distributors (Listed in the Alfa Owner).

Roughly a year ago you could special order the door handle gaskets for about
$3-4 each.   The door handles were also available and all come pre-painted
(not very expensive at all).

If you have your the other handles out of the car and they are faded
Plastic-Kote makes a touch up spray paint for a Honda that is extreamly
close in match.   I have used it to blend out a scuff mark on my bumper
where somebody tagged me in the parking lot.

Steven Silverstein
89 Milano Verde
92 164L