importing

In AD7-1427 Damien Crane writes "Sorry to bring this up again, but after an
hour of searching through my filed digests, I give up.  Can anyone tell me
the web address of the place that imports 'noncomforming' cars like the Lotus
Elise and Mitsubishi Evo's? I think the company is Sun International."

Last June Luke Kowalski provided contact information for two
importing/federalizing places:
http://www.suninternational-usa.com/
http://wallacelab.com/AutoImports.htm

Concurrently James E. Copeland III gave a source for "a list of companies
certified to convert cars to USA standards:"
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/riht9904.htm

while Paul Witek gave a slightly different version,

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/gray9904.htm

for "a nice listing of qualified car importers/modifiers available right from
Uncle Sam himself."

But you don't really need anything like that for a choice 105 sedan - -

John H.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1428