north american market

>FWD or RWD, the new Spider and GTV would have sold well over here either
>way..

>bs

I agree with Brian. The issue isn't which wheels are driven, but how the
package feels overall. After having had the opportunity to spend a few days
with a 156 (2.0 T-Spark, 5 speed) in Italy, my wife and I decided that we
would be willing to spend 25-30k for one just like it, if only we could. It
is a fantastic driver's car with personality. We will be in the market next
year, and will hard pressed to find a car we would like as much as the 156.

Robert Clauss  AROC, ARA
BeckyCo@domain.elided
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI