Re: What's a TSpark head worth?

Hi,

	There are 4 TS motors in LA up for sale, complete with the
motronic EFI. I believe these are the earlier TS 8V (1962cc) from the
75 TS and not the later TS 8V (1995cc) from the 155. Although, my pick
would be the TS 16V (1970cc). Smooth and powerful. Too bad about the
plastic tensioner (or something like that) problem. Go to gtv6.org and
look them up under the classifieds section. It would be really cool if I
could own a '67 Giulia 2.0 TS Turbo. A 2200lbs car with about 280
bhp. Sounds good.

Zamani
'87 Milano Gold