Spider front spoiler?

The front spoiler on my '85 Spider is pretty well bent and mangled beyond
repair.  (I guess the PO didn't know how to park it without hitting the
curb.)  I was wondering if there were any plastic or composite aftermarket
replacements for the spoiler.  The OEM parts are rather expensive and would
just get dented again if I were to bump a curb myself.  However, a plastic
part would just bounce back into shape.  Anyone else have a solution to deal
with this problem?

Bill Kraft
1985 Spider Veloce