F1 Madness and Suds in the US

Hello everybody,

About the upcoming F1 season, I have only one comment:

Forza Ferrari!

A completely different thread:  In a reply to the "Suds in the US" thread,
Joe Elliott wrote in AD # 1426:

"I believe that there are two Suds (for sale?) on
Tom Zat's Alfa Heaven web page.  One's a Sprint coupe
 (GTV6 lookalike).  I assume that they are US-legal,
but I happen to know of another Sud, in my neck of the
woods, that has a proper USA title and may be for sale,
I need to get back to the owner.  Apparently, with
those 6-month or whatever diplomatic deals, if the
diplomat sells his car to you the authorities "don't
notice" and you end up with a non-US-legal car and a
USA title for it.  At least that's how the
afformentioned Alfasud owner got the afformentioned
Alfasud and his '85 Guilia sedan.  (Rather, that's how
the PO's got them, the current owner didn't do that
and so couldn't give me any further details--he just
bought the cars, USA title included.)"

I'm curious about that "85 Giulia sedan".  Either the
year or the model must be incorrect.  Maybe it's a
Giulietta (or Giulietta Nuova as I think they called
them when they first came out)?

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway