Re: Side exhaust pipes...

Alfredo Steve Aragon:
> I was wondering if anyone has put side exhaust pipes on a duetto
(or any> other alfa)  I was looking at some pictures of some
Shelby Cobra> autos and thought it would look really neat on my
duetto?  But I dont know> if it is really possible or if it would
be so loud to be impractical for> daily driving.  Any one out
there done any thing like this?

> thanks in advance,
> alf

* * *

When I was club racing in the -60's we had a Giulia TI Super with
that kind of muffler. Sounded like a jet fighter and I was
constantly burning my legs when I stepped out of the car. Wouldn't
recommend it.

We did some regular plumming and made the arrangement ourselfs,
had a lot of fun and a lot of beer but abandoned the concept when
everybody was making fun of us. But I still recall the sound . . .

Cheers	Wille R.
www.veloce.nu