Re: Piston Pin Bushings

In the rebuilding process I am going with 10.1 pistons and wonder if I should
replace the Piston Pin Bushings in the rods.  The Motor has 78K on it and I
am turning the crank 10K.  They don't seem to have any play.  I ordered the
new bushings from IAP and they are back ordered.  I don't want to wait weeks
to get them.  I was going to replace them out of precaution.  Does anyone
have any experience with badly worn Piston Pin Bushings?  Sperry had done the
head and I am ready to get up and running again, but don't want to jump the
gun if it would be a mistake not to wait.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks
Stan
77 Spider