Re: side marker lights for GTV

Dana Loomis wrote:
"I need one of the side marker lights that goes on the front fender of a
71-74 US-model GTV".

I talked briefly with a nice lady at the '98 Concours Italiano who had
replaced the side marker lights on her beautiful, metallic blue GTV with
lower-profile, rectangular units from some model of Fiat. They were cheap
and looked much better to me so I would like to do the same replacement as
the plastic chrome on my stock ones is bubbling off. I don't remember which
model, but maybe someone here knows about this or other suitable parts?

Mike Grace
'74 GTV
(should've gotten rid of side marker lights when I had the holes for the
bumper strip welded up.)