156 Selespeed for track use

I have been enjoying the Selespeed for last 3 months. No diff than any
other manual
car except for the automation of gearshift.

It does take some getting used to. It is a blast to see how fast it shifts
under
hard acceleration; definitely faster than human shift.

No issues with the car so far; it feels rock solid. I will keep my fingers
crossed.
Although it is reassuring that Alfa is offering unlimited warranty for 3
years.

Marcus
1999 156 Selespeed