Re: 1974 GTV2000

On Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:39:11 -0500, HOTMAN@domain.elided wrote:

>i AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT IMPORTED CARS FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO EUROPE... DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO BRING MY '74 GTV2000 OVER ? IN THE END IT WOULD COST ME ABOUT 2.200us$ COND.2 OR ABOUT 3.500 RESTAURED. WHO HAS GOT EXPERIENCE WITH THAT !? MAIL ME AT HOTMAN@domain.elided !

Hi There,

I have forwarded your email to our club members for comment. Having "lost"
many valuable Alfas from South Africa to Europe over the years, I am sure
someone will be able to give you some advice.

Regards,
Phill

The Alfa Romeo Club of SA <arcsa@domain.elided>
Web site <http://users.iafrica.com/e/er/erasmusp/>