164 FS Florida

Thanks to the mortgage gods seeing my plight for a more permanent
domicile, I must sadly part with my recently acquired 1 owner 164L to
help with the down payment.

So, 1991 164L, very solid and good running car, no rust or collision
damage, 109K, auto trans in healthy shape, runs strong without any
surprises. 24 mpg, white with black leather in decent unscorched
condition, hands free cell phone, new looking carpeting, new brakes,
maintenance up to date, has or will have new t-belt and tires. looks and
runs very well, just finished a 1200 mile trip and it was swift and
comfortable. Looking for serious buyer in the mid $5K range. Southeast
USA delivery possible.

No, it's not Sofia... that won't happen.  photos available.

Ciao,
AlfaBill, the liquidator
"91 168B "Sofia" going to Sebring soon, semi retired
'91 164L, soon to be attorney's fees and closing costs
'88 SAAB 900T CV on it's way to a new home
'85 Spider, following the Saab, hopefully.
'71 VW Westy, soon to be a very interesting daily driver...