ZF LSD Question

A while back I asked about what it would take to tighten up the "not so"
limited slip differential on my '74 gtv.  Well, I got some good advice
from Tom Sahines and others and have found a handy reference in the
CRH.  But..... last weekend, I finally pulled one of my spare diffs
apart to see what it would take to tighten it up and now I have a
question:

The CRH as well as others implied that each side of the shim stack
should have two clutch discs and two spacers.  Well, mine seems to have
only one clutch disc and two spacers, stacked: spacer, clutch, spacer,
spacer, from the inside out.  Also, they all mic the same thickness,
0.078".

Should the LSD come with two clutches or only one?

Thanks, as always...

Bob Brady, DVAROC
www.dvaroc.org
'88 verde