Re: [Where do I purchase a bra for a Spider?]

Victoria's Secrets!!! ;=3D0000  Sorry, couldn't resist!!

Seriously, consider the damage the bra will do to your paint job, a) if i=
ts
not tight (see 1st two words above!!), and b) if moisture gets trapped
underneath & the sun steams the paint.  Personally, I'd tolerate the chip=
s &
go bra-lesss!!

"Ken Ross" <Kdross@domain.elided> wrote:
> My Spider seems to be getting some minor chips in the front of the car =
and
> would like to prevent further damage.  Does anyone know where I can buy=
> high quality bra for the car?  TIA.
> =

> =

> Ken Ross