Re: Milano/75 clutch slave repair

Joe,
When you order parts, make sure you order two new circlips
for the slave cylinder.  I thought I could buy them at a
local hardware or fasteners store but had no luck and had to
order them, extending my repair period.  The official parts
dealers carry them but IAP did not.
   Don't worry about the piston popping out.  You are going
to have to bleed the  system anyway.
   Yes the accuator rod will fall out of the slave
cylinder.  The pivot arm is clipped on to the pivot bolt so
it will not fall out.  You can pull the pivot arm out for
cleaning but it is challenging to reinstall, be patient.  I
suggest you grease the pivot ball/pivot arm contact.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN