Milano/75 clutch slave repair

Hello All,

After a nice weekend jaunt in my 1987 2.5 Milano I got a whiff of somthing
burning and discovered my clutch slave dripping on my exhaust. Dosen't
look too difficult to replace, but, of course, it is one of those things
left out of the Milano shop manual because we can just go look it up in
the GTV6 manual! Can anyone point me to a FAQ or page with tips on this?
Or perhaps someone could share their experience?

My questions: Is this held in with a circlip? If so, any special tools?
Should one relieve the hydraulic pressure before removal to prevent piston
popping out? Once the cylinder is removed does the pivoting fork just come
out (for inspection + grease)? Are there any dud aftermarket brands of
cylinder to avoid (e.g. FRAP in balljoints)? I've heard about positioning
the bleedscrew at the top - any other bleeding tricks?

TIA,
Joe Moryl
South Orange, NJ