Best exhausts/mufflers for 105 Spiders

>I have two 67 Duettos with different exhaust/muffler combinations and
neither
>are stock.  I will be changing them as time allows and wondered what
>experiences others have had.   I'm looking for any performance benefits that
>might be available and love a throaty sound.  I have stock manifolds on
both.

With stock engines and stock manifolds there really isn't anything that
would perform better than the factory system.  The OEM parts are made by
CISAM.  Several US suppliers carry them.

If you want a low throaty sound, you may need to get an American V8  ;=).
You could get more of that delightful, raspy Alfa note by using the factory
front and center sections with a straight pipe out the rear instead of the
factory resonator.

Dana Loomis
'67 Giulia Super
'71 GTV vintage race car