'96 GTV wheels

Hi.

I'm trying to obtain new wheels for my '96 GTV. The wheels on the GTVs
on the Alfa Romeo page look pretty nice, but I have a hard time
locating the parts numbers. I flipped through the Lineaccessori (sp?)
catalogue at my dealer, but couldn't find an exact match.

Check these pictures:

http://www.alfaromeo.com/eng/showroom/gtv/gtv_gal1.htm
http://www.alfaromeo.com/eng/showroom/gtv/gtv_gal5.htm

What I really want is the 5 circle wheel as it looks on these
pictures (Are they the same? The centre looks different!). I tried
mailing Alfa Romeo, but got the standard reply: "try reading the
catalogue bla bla bla" :-/. Anyone out there with the part number?

Story of the day: We had great weather last thursday. Sunny, no snow,
+10 deg C. Yipee! Great day to take the Spider for a spin! It's been
stuck in the garage for months. Anyway, after spending 2 hours
prepping the car, guess what? Yep, snow, snow, snow everywhere. Sigh.
I hate this %$=A3" country!

regards,
Nils C-:
- -- =