Scuderia Alfa Romeo's April Fools Tour

It's that time of year again when the Bluebonnet's bloom (we hope) and
the Alfas take to the back roads of Texas. Scuderia Alfa Romeo (Houston
Texas Chapter of AROC) will be hosting it's annual tour of the
Bluebonnets and wildflowers around Brenham on Sunday, April 2, 2000. If
you are interested in attending the tour and exercising your Alfa, or
membership in Scuderia Alfa Romeo contact me off-digest at
sltrest@domain.elided or trestsl@domain.elided.

Sid
Houston